Notice: Undefined index: disable_keyword_conversion in /home1/phairot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/old-to-new-agoda-link-converter/agoda.php on line 144
Krabi 4 islands tours
Full day Krabi 4 islands tour: visit Kohpoda, Kokhai (Chicken island), Kohtap, Railay Bay
1. Koh Poda island just only 30Mins by long tail boat from Aonang Beach, or Nopparatthara National Park, Krabi mainland this is a Big rock standing from the Andaman sea and surrounding by white sandy powdery beach. Excellent place for snorkeling and sunbathing for tourists from around the world!!.
2. Chicken Island or Koh khai the island named by its shape looks like a chicken head standing in the sea a good place for snorkeling and photo take for your memorable holidays in Krabi.
3. Koh Tap island highly recommended to visit this island at low tide, you can see the sand bank as a separated sea as well known by Krabi local people as “Talayweak” it’s one of “unseen in Thailand”
4. Railay Bay one of the most famous places for rock climbers. It’s Krabi mainland but you could not get to the bay by car. There are 2 sides of Railay beach, “Railay West” & “Railay East” The beach on Railay West is more beautiful than Railay East and quieter. It’s a good place for relaxing on lazy day or do kayaking around the limestone caves.
Trip itinerary for Krabi 4 islands tour
8.00-8.30 Am. – Pick you up from your hotel in Krabi. (The pick up time is different by hotel locations)
– Get on speed boat/longtail boat to sand banks at Chicken island, Tup and Moore Islands.
– Snorkeling and swimming at Chicken Island and Also taking picture with the background of a beautiful standing hill.
– Have a picnic lunch on Poda island. Free time for swimming or Sunbathing on the white sandy beach.
– On the way back we’ll stop at Railay Bay & Phra Nang Cave. Pay homage to the spirit of Phra Nang. Enjoy walking on the beach, taking photos with climbers. This is located at a rock climbing point very famous in Thailand.
15.00-16.00 pm. Back to the pier then transfer you back to your hotel in Krabi.
Round trip Hotel Transfer (for hotels in Ao Nang, Nopparat Thara & Krabi town area)
Accident Insurance, Mask & Snorkel, Life Jacket, First-aid Kit,
Drinking water, Fruit, Lunch and English Speaking Guide.
The details of program can be changed depend on the level of the water tide or the condition of the weather.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera, Hat, Towels, Swimming suit, National park fees 400 THB. person and some budget money.
Remark: The price exclude National park fee 400THB./person (Customer need to pay direct at the spot)