Phang Nga Bay & James Bond island tour by speedboat
Trip itinerary for James Bond island canoeing tour by speedboat
07.30 – 08.00 Approximate pick you up time from your hotel in Patong beach area.
09.30 Speed boat departure from the pier to Koh Panak Island for sightseeing and move to Hong island for sea cave canoeing; sightseeing inside the cave with our experienced paddle guide.
12.00 Visit to Panyee Island (Fisherman floating village) enjoy delicious lunch at the local restaurant. Free time at leisure for shopping & sightseeing.
13.30 Visit to the highlight of the trip “James Bond island” or Khao Tapoo and Khao Pink Kan.
14.30 Arrive to Koh Lawa or Naka island, free time for swimming & relaxing on the white sandy beach.
16.00 Return to the pier and transfer to your hotel with a memorable trip!!
Tour price inclusive of:
* Round trip hotel transfer by minibus (join transfer)
* Canoeing gear, paddle guide, Life jacket,
* Speed boat fare with full Insurance
* Soft drinks, fruit, biscuits
* Lunch (For Muslim Halal food or Vegetarian food on request)
* Tour Guide & accident insurance
Attention: Program subject to change depends on tide levels and weather condition.
Tour status: Available (instant confirmation within 24 hours after received deposit payment)
Kind of tour: Join tour
Activities of this tour: Swimming, sightseeing, Canoeing, shopping
* Extra charge 1,600 THB./car for round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Extra charge 1,400 THB./car for round trip transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
* Extra charged 1,200 THB./car for transfer from Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charged 1,000 THB./car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, Tri Trang Beach and Sirey Bay.
* Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (joint transfer)
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seat available (at least 24 hours in advance)
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change without notice depends on the local weather and tide condition.
What you should bring:
Swimming suits, Shorts & light T-Shirt, Beach towel,
Sun block, Sun cap, Sunglasses, Camera, some budget money
* Do not sit on front of the boat.
* Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
* Please wear life jacket during your trip.
* Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
* Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
* Pregnancy women not allowed joining on this trip.
* Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
* The accident insurance not covers for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.