MAITON ISLAND, RAYA NOI, RAYA YAI ISLAND TOUR BY SPEEDBOAT
RAYA NOI ISLAND – RAYA ISLAND & MAITON ISLAND 1 DAY TRIP ITINERARY
08.00-08.30 Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear and towel.
09.00 Depart from Visit Panwa pier to Raya Noi island by speed catamaran.
10.00 Arrived at Pirates beach relaxing on the white sand beach and swimming in crystal clear water.
11.00 Snorkeling at Banana bay (Raya Noi) viewing corals and variety of colorful fishes.
12.00 Departure from Raya Noi to Raya Yai island.
12.30 Buffet lunch on Raya Noi island. After luch relaxing on the beach.
14.00 Snorkeling at Raya island snorkeling point.
15.00 Departure from Raya island to Maiton island for finding dolphins.
16.00 Take you back to Phuket with the impression.
16.30 Arrived at Phuket pier and transfer to your accommodation.
*National Park fees
*Fun, loving, energetic staff
*1st Class speed boat.
Term of payment:
* No any space has been confirmed till the deposit has been paid.
Tour status: Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance for hold the seat)
Activities of tour: Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour: Join tour (private tour on request)
* Additional charge 1,600 THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,400 THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon, Layan, Ao Por Beach.
* Additional charge 1,200 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin, Nai Harn Beach.
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach,
* Additional charge 800 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge join transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (private transfer on request with extra pay 1,000 THB./car/round trip)
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* The boat couldn’t land on Monkey beach at high tide.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* The trip itineraries are subject to change without notice for make it fit with local weather and sea condition.
What to bring:
* Shorts & Light T-Shirt, swimming suite, Beach towel, Sun block, Sun cap.
* Sunglasses, Camera, some budget money to pay for beach chair.
* Tipping for tour guide/driver (suggestion 100 THB./person)
- Do not sit on front of the boat.
- Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
- Please wear life jacket during your trip.
- Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
- The accident insurance does not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old.
- Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.