James Bond island sightseeing tour by long tail boat
09.00-09.30 am. Pick up from meeting point or your hotel in Phuket.
Sightseeing along the road to the North of Phuket island cross Sarasin Bridge (A Bridge connecting Phuket to the mainland, as well known by local people as a bridge of true love story)
Visit to Suwankuha Temple or monkey cave Temple, you will see many friendly monkeys waiting to visitors at the front of the cave. Exploring sleeping Buddha inside the cave, stalactites, Stalagmites.
Depart from Suwankuha temple heading to Phang Nga pier.
Start sightseeing the beautiful nature of Phang Nga Bay National Park by traditional long tail boat.
Visit to “Lod Cave” and sightseeing inside the cave and mangrove forest.
When you emerge from the cave, observe the rocky statue of the Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Sao and Elephant Mountain. You can see glimpse of daily life in Sea-Gypsy Village and pass two mountains of Khao Ta Poo or well known by worldwide tourists as “James Bond Island”
(Since the movie of Man with the golden gun was filmed in 1974)
A good time for photo taking at James Bond Island & Khao Pink Kan (Leaning rock)
Enjoy your lunch with fresh seafood at Koh Panyee (or Panyi) Island a Muslim floating Village and free time for sightseeing or shopping on The Island.
15.00 Return to the pier.
17.30-18.00 Transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
– End of the tours-
* Round trip transfer for hotels in Patong, kata & Karon beach area.
* Lunch on tour (Halal food or vegetarian food on request)
* Local English speaking guide
* Accident insurance
* Long tail boat trip
* Drinking water
* Seasonal fruit
What to bring:
– Beach towel
– Sun lotion
– Small bag (waterproof camera)
– Budget money (Tipping for the tour guide/driver)
– National park fee 300 THB./adult and 200 THB./child (need to pay on the spot)
Tour Status: Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance)
Type of tour: Joint group tour
Activities of tour: Sightseeing, shopping (Not include canoeing)
* Extra charge 1,000 THB./car for round trip transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach, Maikhao Beach area.
* Extra charged 1,000 THB./car for transfer from Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charged 1,000 THB./car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, Tri Trang Beach and Sirey Bay.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change without notice depends on the local weather and tide condition.
* Free of charge for joint transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area.
* Please make early booking at least 24 hours or earlier for guarantee the seat available.
* The accident insurance does not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.