James Bond island canoeing tour by long tail boat
Phang Nga Bay & James Bond island tour; this tour option is one of the most popular tours for those who don’t want to wake up early morning. This is a great choice to discover a beautiful Bay of Thailand its look like Halong bay in Vieatnam but very much difference in details, Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island became one of the main E-co tourism after the famous movie “The Man with the golden Gun” was filmed since 1974. There are suitable for sightseeing and cave canoeing or Kayaking is second to none. Nowadays the beautiful limestone of Phang Nga bay attracted a large number of tourists to visit here whole year around. Let’s go to exploring James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay, Thailand.
Trip itinerary James Bond island canoeing tour by long tail boat
09.00-09.30 am. Pick up from meeting point or your hotel in Phuket.
11.00 am. Sightseeing along the road to the North of Phuket island cross Sarasin bridge (A Bridge connecting Phuket to the mainland, as well known by local people as a bridge of true love story)
Visit to Suwankuha Temple or monkey cave Temple, you will see many friendly monkeys waiting to visitors at the front of the cave. Exploring sleeping Buddha inside the cave, stalactites, Stalagmites.
Depart from Suwankuha temple heading to Phang Nga pier.
Start sightseeing the beautiful nature of Phang Nga Bay National Park by traditional long tail boat.
Visit to “Lod Cave” for Canoeing & sightseeing inside the cave and mangrove forest. When you emerge from the cave, observe the rocky statue of the Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Sao and Elephant Mountain. You can see glimpse of daily life in Sea-Gypsy Village and pass two mountains of Khao Ta Poo or well known by worldwide tourists as “James Bond Island”
(Since the movie of Man with the golden gun was filmed in 1974)
A good time for photo taking at James Bond Island & Khao Pink Kan (Leaning rock)
12.30 pm. Enjoy your lunch with fresh seafood at Koh Panyee Island a Muslim floating Village
Free time for sightseeing or shopping on The Island.
15.00-17.00 Return to the pier and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
Type of tour: Joint group tour
Activities of this tour: Sightseeing, Canoeing.
* Lunch on tour (Halal food or vegetarian food on request)
* Canoeing gear+ Paddle Guide
* Local English speaking guide
* Round trip hotel transfer
* Accident insurance
* Long tail boat trip
* Drinking water
* Seasonal fruit
What to bring:
– Beach towel
– Sun lotion
– Small bag (waterproof camera)
– Budget money (Tipping for the tour guide/driver)
– National park fee 300 THB./person (Need to pay direct at James bond island)
* Extra charge 1,000 THB./car for round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Extra charge 1,000 THB./car for round trip transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
* Extra charged 1,000 THB./car for transfer from Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charged 1,500 THB./car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach,
Tri Trang Beach and Sirey Bay.
* Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (joint transfer)
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seat available.
* The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving..
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change without notice depends on the local weather and tide condition.