Phang Nga Bay & James Bond island Day Cruise
07.00-07.30 am. Pick up from the hotel by air-conditioned bus and taken to Yacht Haven Marina pier.
08.30 am. Welcome on board. Enjoy breath-taking views & cruising along Phang Nga Bay National park.
Get into a long tail boat to visit the Grotto Cave, the mangrove delta, Sea Gypsy Village, and James Bond Island.
13.00 Enjoy delicious Thai Buffet on board. You will have an opportunity to swim in the ocean at a nearby island or relax on the cruise.
16.00 Arrive back at Yacht Haven Marina and transfer back to your hotel.
17.00-17.30 Arrival back at your hotel.
The price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels in Patong, Kata & Karon beach area)
* Thai buffet lunch on board, tea and coffee and soft drink
* A long-tail boat trip
* Life jacket and Insurance
* English-speaking guide.
What to bring:
Shorts, Light T-shirt
Sunscreen, Sun Hat, beach towel
Sunglasses, Camera, Light Deck Shoes, budget money
Attention: Program subject to change depend on tide levels and weather condition.
Term of payment:: Deposit 50% by online booking and pay for the rest of balance by cash on tour.
Tour status: Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance)
Activities of tour: Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour: Join tour (private tour on request)
* Additional charge 1,600THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,400THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach
* Additional charge 1,200 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach,
* Additional charge 800 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge join transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (private transfer on request with extra pay 1,000 THB./car/round trip)
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
- Do not sit on front of the boat.
- Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
- Please wear life jacket during your trip.
- Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
- The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
- Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.