Maiton island + Khai Nok, Khai Nai & Khai Nui island tour
ITINERARY TRIP MAITON (heymoon island) + 3 KHAI ISLANDS TOUR BY SPEEDBOAT
07.45-08.00 Pick-up from your hotel in Patong, Kata & Karon beach area to the pier.
09.00 Arrived to Maiton Island (Honeymoon island) Sightseeing around of the island and enjoy snorkeling.
10.20 Visit at Khai Nai Island. Enjoy a great buffet lunch at local restaurant.
Take your time for relaxing, swimming on the white sandy beach.
12.00 Leave from Khai Nai Island to Khai Nui Island for snorkeling.
13.30 Visit at Khai Nok Island Relaxing on the white sandy beach.
Enjoy snorkeling with colorful coral reefs near the beach.
15.30-16.00 Leave From Khai Nok Island to the pier and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
Tour price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon beach and Phuket town only (join transfer)
* Seasonal fruit, Soft drink, Lunch (Halal food or Vegetarian food on request)
* Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket, Speed boat fare with full Insurance.
* English speaking guide, accident insurance covered in the price.
Tour price excludes:
– Fins available for rent at the pier 200 THB./day
– Personal expense, Beach chairs, tipping etc.
* Additional charge 2,000 THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,800 THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon, Layan, Ao Por Beach.
* Additional charge 1,600 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin, Nai Harn Beach.
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach,
* Additional charge 800 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge join transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (private transfer on request with extra pay 1,000 THB./car/round trip)
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* The boat couldn’t land on Monkey beach at high tide.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* The trip itineraries are subject to change without notice for make it fit with local weather and sea condition.
What to bring:
* Shorts & Light T-Shirt, swimming suite, Beach towel, Sun block, Sun cap.
* Tipping for tour guide/driver (suggestion 100 THB./person)
* Sunglasses, Camera, some budget money.
- Do not sit on front of the boat.
- Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
- Please wear life jacket during your trip.
- Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
- The accident insurance does not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old.
- Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.