Krabi 4 islands snorkeling tour from Phuket
Krabi is a province in the south of Thailand.
It is situated on Andaman sea. The history of this island is very interesting and fascinating. When you think of Krabi islands, you will think of its beaches and white sandy shores. It is also believed that the island was one of the oldest communities in Thailand. The history of Krabi island is as old as the history of human that it was estimated back to the 25,000-35,000B.C. The historians said that the proper civilization has embarked on the island on the kingdom of Ligor in 12,000 B.C. Is has also believed that Krabi was one of the town of Ban Thai Samo, one of the royal cities that used a monkey as the town symbol.
Our Krabi island Tour will show you this serene and enticing province of Thailand. Many tourist attractions or beaches in Krabi are situated in the surrounding area of the island. The tour will take you to wide spread beaches and explore the beauty of palm islands. The tour will also offer varieties of accommodation that will suite your needs. Many small surrounding islands also are considered as ideal shopping destinations for all tourists.
Krabi also host interesting events all year round. The tour will offer you with the best choice!
We can help you to customize your overnight packages for Krabi island tours, if you would like to explore Krabi Island longer than one day trip, just send us your inquiries for customize.
Full day Krabi 4 Islands Tour: Poda Island, Checken Island, Tup Island, Railay Bay
Trip Itinerary Krabi 4 islands tour by from Phuket
07.00-7.15 Am. Pick up our guests from hotels in Patong beach area.
(Please have early breakfast and standby at hotel lobby area)
08.30 Am. Departure from Phuket Harbor to Krabi Province by express boat.
10.20 Am. Arrive to Nopparat Thara National Park and change from express boat to speedboat for islands tour.
10.30 Depart from Nopparat Thara for islands tour.
Visit to Koh Khai or “Chicken Island” it named my its shape looks like a Big Chicken standing from the sea. Enjoy snorkeling among the colorful fishes.
Visit to “Koh Se Island” this is one of the best snorkeling points.
Visit to Koh Poda island and “Ko Tub Island” or separate sea, walking along the beautiful beach (at low tide)
Enjoy delicious lunch at restaurant on Railay Beach the most famous rock climbing point.
Visit to “Pranang Cave” or princess cave the historical cave that related with the daily life of Krabi local people.
15.00 Pm. The speedboat depart from Railay bay back to Nopparath Thara Beach
15.30 Pm. The express boat departs from Krabi heading to Phuket island.
17.00 Pm. Arrive at Phuket Harbor and transfer you back to your hotel in Phuket.
Daily operated on High Season (from November – April)
Operated on Low Season (May- October) Sunday, Wednesday & Friday.
Tour price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon beach and Phuket town only)
* Seasonal fruit, Soft drink, Lunch (Halal food or Vegetarian food on request)
* Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket, Speed boat fare with full Insurance.
* English speaking guide, accident insurance covered in the price.
Tour price excludes:
– National park fees 400 THB./person (need to pay on the spot)
– Tipping tour guide & driver (suggestion 100 THB./day)
– Fins available for rent at the pier 200 THB./day
– Personal expense, Beach chairs.
Attention: Program subject to change depends on tide levels and weather condition
Term of payment:: Deposit 50% by online booking and pay for the rest of balance by cash on tour.
Tour status: Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance for hold the seat)
Activities of tour: Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour: Join tour (private tour on request)
* Additional charged 800 THB./way/car for transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach,
* Additional charge 700 THB./way/car for transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach, Sirey Bay.
* Additional charged 600 THB./way/car for transfer service from in Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Kamala Beach, Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charged 500 THB./way/car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area, for another pick up point please contact us.
- Do not sit on front of the boat.
- Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
- Please wear life jacket during your trip.
- Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.