Phi Phi island tour by mini cruise
Trip itinerary for Phi Phi island tour by mini cruise:
7.00-7.15 Am. approximately pick up time from your hotel in Patong beach area.
Transfer to Ongkarn Harbor (Please have early breakfast & standby at your hotel lobby area)
08.30 Am. Departure time from Ongkarn Harbour & get complementary for snack & soft drink during the trip.
10.00 The Cruise stop at Tonsai Bay for drop off people who want to stay overnight on the island. After that departs from Tonsai Bay heading to Phi Phi Lay islands group.
(Traveling time by Cruise from Phuket to Phi Phi island takes approximately 1.30 Hour)
10.30 Am. Start Sightseeing pass Phi Phi Ley Islands. (Loh Sama Bay, Maya Bay, Viking Cave & Peleh Cove)
Snorkelling is an optional activity with extra pay 400 THB./adult & 200 THB./child (need to pay on the spot)
12.30 Pm. Enjoy Delicious Buffet Lunch Phi Phi Restaurant.
After lunch time you’ll have free time for sightseeing or shopping on Phi Phi Don island.
14.30 Pm. The cruise departs from Phi Phi Don island. (Please stand by on the cruise at 14.00 Pm.)
16.30 pm. Arrive at Ongkarn Harbor and transfer to your hotel in Phuket with a pleasant trip.
The tour price included:
* Round trips hotel transfer by air-con. Minibus (joint transfer)
* Lunch (Muslim Halal food or Vegetarian food on request)
* Boat ticket & accident insurance
* English Speaking Tour Guide
* Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket
* Soft drinks, fruit, biscuits
The price exclude:
– Local tax at Phuket pier 30 THB./Person. (Need to pay on the spot)
– Local tax at Phi Phi Don island 20 THB./Person (Need to pay directly on the spot)
– National park fees 400 THB./person (Need to pay on spot)
Term of payment:
* The booking is required minimum deposit 50% of the total price by online payment.
* No any space has been confirmed till the deposit has been paid.
Tour Status: Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance)
Activities of tour: Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour: Joint group tour & joint transfer
What to bring:
– Swimming suits
– Shorts & light T-Shirt
– Beach towel, Sun block
– Sun cap, Sunglasses
– Camera, budget money
* Extra charge 1,600 THB./car for round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Extra charge 1,400 THB./car for round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
* Extra charged 1,200 THB./car for transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Surin, Kamala, and Nai Harn beach.
* Additional charged 1,000 THB./car for transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, Ao Yon Beach, Tri Trang Beach and Sirey Bay.
* Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (joint transfer)
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seat available.
* Extra pay 400 THB./person for upgrade to Silver seat.
* Extra pay 800 THB./person for upgrade to Gold sea
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change without notice for make it fit with the local weather conditions.
Frequently asked questions:
Q 1. : How long does it take from Phuket to Phi Phi island by cruise?
A: It takes approx. 1.30 hour
Q 2. : How many people can accommodate on the cruise?
A: Maximum 250 passengers on the cruise.
Q 3. : What is different between Phi Phi island tour by cruise & Phi Phi island tour by speedboat ?
3.1: Phi Phi island tour by speedboat run faster (it takes about 45 Min. from Phuket pier to Phi Phi island)
3.2: Phi Phi island tour by speedboat will stop directly on Maya Bay, Monkey beach & Khai island
3.3: Phi Phi tour by cruise will be stop at Monkey beach or Coral bay (outside the beach) for snorkeling and stop on Phi Phi Don island for have lunch.
3.4: Phi Phi island tour by speedboat can accommodate approx. 30-40 passengers. (for speedboat 3 engines)
Q 4: Can we pay by cash on tour ?
A: Sorry, We accept only prepayment for hold the seat available, because Phi Phi islands are always crowded of tourists all year round.
* Do not sit on front of the boat.
* Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
* Please wear life jacket during your trip.
* Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
* Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
* Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
* The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.