Surin island snorkeling tour from Phuket
PROGRAM ITINERARY TRIP SURIN ISLANDS.
SURIN ISLANDS 1 DAY TRIP ITINERARY.
06-06.10 am. Pick up time from your hotel in Phuket
08.00 am. Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
09.00 am. Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island by speed boat.
10.20 am. Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
12.00 pm. Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you.
13.30 pm. 2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and 3nd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
15.30 pm. Departure from Surin Island with the impression.
17.00 pm. Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your hotel in Phuket with a pleasant trip!
This tour operated from November till April.
Tour price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon beach and Phuket town only (join transfer)
* Seasonal fruit, Soft drink, Lunch (Halal food or Vegetarian food on request)
* Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket, Speed boat fare with full Insurance.
* English speaking guide, accident insurance covered in the price.
Tour price excludes:
– Fins available for rent at the pier 200 THB./day
– Personal expense, Beach chairs, tipping etc.
Term of payment:
* The booking is required minimum deposit 50% by online payment and pay for the rest by cash on tour.
* No any space has been confirmed till the deposit has been paid.
Tour status: Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance for hold the seat)
Activities of tour: Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour: Join tour (private tour on request)
* Free of charge join transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* The boat couldn’t land on Monkey beach at high tide.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* The trip itineraries are subject to change without notice for make it fit with local weather and sea condition.
What to bring:
* Shorts & Light T-Shirt, swimming suite, Beach towel, Sun block, Sun cap.
* Sunglasses, Camera, some budget money to pay for beach chair.
* Tipping for tour guide/driver (suggestion 100 THB./person)
- Do not sit on front of the boat.
- Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
- Please wear life jacket during your trip.
- Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
- The accident insurance does not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old.
- Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.