Phuket Fantasea Show
Phuket Fantasea Show, winner of Thailand’s “Best attraction Award” is a unique Thai cultural theme park that any visitor to Phuket should not miss. Phuket Fantasy adds a whole new dimension to theme park entertainment, with marvelous attractions not found anywhere else in the world. Phuket FantaSea is the ideal all-in-one entertainment venue capable of accommodating any size group for daytime or evening events in an enchanting atmosphere of tropical splendor and rich cultural ambiance. From the creators of Safari World, Thailand’s most popular animal & leisure park comes a new and unique cultural theme complex Phuket FantaSea that promises to be the ultimate in nighttime entertainment on Phuket.
Phuket FantaSea – The Ultimate Nighttime Cultural Theme Park Inspired by Thailand’s rich and exotic heritage, Phuket Fantasy not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting edge technology and special effects. The result is a stunning 140-acre theme complex, packed with a multitude of activities and entertainment: a Carnival Village with carnivals, games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000-seat restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisine; A breath-taking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, where state-of-the-art technology and special effects enhance the beauty of Thailand’s Myths, Mysteries and Magic in a wondrous extravaganza certain to delight everyone. Created at a cost of over 3,500 million Baht, Phuket FantaSea adds a whole new dimension to theme park entertainment, with marvelous attractions not found anywhere else in the world.
EXTRA CHARGE FOR TRANSFER SERVICE:
– Additional charge 2,500 THB./way/car for transfer from Khao Lak Beach area.
– Additional charged 800 THB./way/car for transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
– Additional charge 700 THB./way/car for transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por, Sirey Bay.
– Additional charged 600 THB./way/car for transfer service from in Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach.
– Free of charge for child age below 4 years old (Height not exceeding 100 cm. and not provide a seat)
– Golden Kinaree restaurant served international food, vegetarian food and Muslim Halal food.
– Transfer service available for hotels in Patong beach, kata beach & Karon beach area only.
– Bring your camera to take photo at the park, but not allowed to take inside the theater.
– Bring some money, you might need to buy some souvenirs for your family.
– Approximate pick up time 17.30 Pm. (For hotels in Patong beach area)
–The show not available on Thursday Night.