Phuket tiger park (Tiger Kingdom)
The Phuket Tiger Park is a relatively new addition to the group of attractions in the Kathu area a part of Phuket. If you want to get up close with real live fully grown tigers then this is the place to come.
Tigers at Tiger Kingdom are hand raised by their trainers since young, bonding with it throughout the development process. The trainer employ a combination of repetition, trust and encouragement to train their big cats and over time the Big Cat are use to human and often see us as one of the family.
In Tiger Kingdom, there are well-trained and experience staffs will ensure your duty, but these Big Cats are still wild animal that you need to treat with respect.
Even if you did not want to get up close to the tigers it is still a nice spot to have a bit of lunch and watch the tigers play in their enclosures.
The price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels in Patong beach, Kata beach, Karon beach and Phuket town area)
* Accident insurance
* All The bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance for hold the seats available.
* The park open from 9.00 am. to 6.00 pm.
* Additional charged 800THB./way/car for transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach area.
* Additional charge 700THB./way/car for transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach, Sirey Bay.
* Additional charged 600 THB./way/car for transfer service from Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Kamala Beach, and Nai Harn Beach.
* Additional charged 500 THB./way/car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, Tri Trang Beach.