Similan island tour from Phuket
Similan Islands Tour from Phuket (Available from November – April) Trip Itinerary: Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour by speedboat 06.00 AM. Approximate pick up time from hotels in Phuket by minibus. (Pick up time may different by hotel location) 08.30 AM. Arrive at Taplamu pier. Get information and enjoy light breakfast (hot tea, coffee, bakery, and snack) 10.10 AM. Speedboat departs to Similand Island, visit Miang island (isl. No.4). Relaxing on the beach or enjoy swimming and snorkeling 11.30 AM. Enjoy a great Thai buffet lunch. 12.00 PM. Depart to Payu Island (isl.No.7). Enjoy swimming and snorkeling 13.00 PM. Transfer to Ba Ngu Island (isl.No.9). Enjoy swimming and snorkeling. 14.00 PM. Arrive at Similan Island (isl.No.8). For swimming and snorkeling, relaxing on the beach and climbing up to the viewpoint at Sailing Rock. 15.30 PM. Depart from Similan back to Taplamu pier. 16.30 PM. Arrive at Taplamu pier. Enjoy snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit. 18.30 PM. Approximate arrvie at your hotel in Phuket.
(The booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance or earlier)
Tour includes: * Around trip transfer by air-con. minibus from Patong, Kata & Karon beach * Snorkeling gear, Mask, Fins, Life jacket, Soft drink, Fresh serve on board * Lunch (Thai food set Vegetarian food or Halal food are available on request) * National Park Fee & Government tax * English speaking tour guide, Accident insurance
* Additional charge 1,600THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,400THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach
* Additional charge 1,200 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, * Additional charge 800 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge join transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (private transfer on request with extra pay 2,500 THB./car/round trip)
* The boat couldn’t land on Monkey beach at high tide.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to changed without notice for make it fit with local weather and tide condition.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
Do not sit on front of the boat. Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand. Please wear life jacket during your trip. Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir. Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs. Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip. Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches. The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above. Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.